Old Sooie-girl started living around and needing help getting in and out of the house. She stopped coming up and down stairs because her hips were too sore. We visited BB and loaded up on fish oil and glucosamine in hopes to make her more comfortable. A couple months later, it was time for another bath, and something really special happened. Sooie excitedly got on her hind legs and put her two front paws into the bath waiting to be helped inside. This was the first time in months I’ve seen her that agile, and was certainly surprised she was able to put weight on her hind legs. I didn’t think I’d ever see her be able to do that again. It brought tears to my eyes. Thank you for the great products you carry for our family members.
- CBD Oils – The Natural Option for Your Pet’s HealthNovember 15, 2019 - 10:37 am
- Solve Your Pet’s Shedding Problem with ProbioticsNovember 8, 2019 - 3:25 pm
- November Special – Ziwi Peak, Zignature, Fussie Cat & FrommNovember 4, 2019 - 1:56 pm
- Are Air Fresheners Toxic to Pets?November 1, 2019 - 2:55 pm
- Pet Safety Tips this HalloweenOctober 24, 2019 - 4:34 pm
- October Special – Farmina, Fromm & PrimalOctober 14, 2019 - 11:52 am
- National Pet Obesity Awareness DayOctober 8, 2019 - 11:28 am