Old Sooie-girl started living around and needing help getting in and out of the house. She stopped coming up and down stairs because her hips were too sore. We visited BB and loaded up on fish oil and glucosamine in hopes to make her more comfortable. A couple months later, it was time for another bath, and something really special happened. Sooie excitedly got on her hind legs and put her two front paws into the bath waiting to be helped inside. This was the first time in months I’ve seen her that agile, and was certainly surprised she was able to put weight on her hind legs. I didn’t think I’d ever see her be able to do that again. It brought tears to my eyes. Thank you for the great products you carry for our family members.
- Reset Your Dog’s Gut Health in 5 StepsDecember 17, 2018 - 4:46 pm
- Don’t FURget your Pet’s Holiday Gift!December 13, 2018 - 12:20 pm
- Canine Massage: How to Plus the BenefitsDecember 10, 2018 - 8:55 am
- Ribbon-Cutting at the Newly Expanded Lee’s Summit Store!December 7, 2018 - 1:51 pm
- Brookside Barkery – Why We’re HereDecember 2, 2018 - 6:54 pm
- Busted: The Truth on Prescription Diet Pet FoodsNovember 20, 2018 - 2:02 pm
- Chain of Hope Needs Our Help.November 20, 2018 - 11:45 am