Rhett Dogins and I were taking a “quick” walk before happy hour at the start of summer. I turned around to pull him along, and he had fallen in a muddy sink hole next to a fire hydrant and he couldn’t have been happier yet more confused about it! He was caked in so much mud he got super uncomfortable walking, so I had to carry all 35 muddy lbs of him home so we could head straight to the Brookside Barkery for a bath. Probably his favorite bath to date and one of the funniest and cutest memory I have of him!
- Why Do Cats Love Cardboard Boxes?July 12, 2019 - 11:13 am
- Be Informed: The Truth Behind the FDA Investigation into DCM and Grain-Free Diets for DogsJuly 8, 2019 - 3:29 pm
- The Benefits of Probiotics for Your PetJuly 3, 2019 - 2:09 pm
- July Sale – Primal & KohaJuly 1, 2019 - 9:50 am
- Protect Your Pup’s Paws from Scorching Pavement with Pawks!June 26, 2019 - 9:51 am
- Calming Tips for Your Dog this Fourth of JulyJune 17, 2019 - 11:00 am
- Apoquel Users Beware: The Anti-Itch Drug That’s a Nightmare in DisguiseJune 12, 2019 - 3:21 pm