Rhett Dogins and I were taking a “quick” walk before happy hour at the start of summer. I turned around to pull him along, and he had fallen in a muddy sink hole next to a fire hydrant and he couldn’t have been happier yet more confused about it! He was caked in so much mud he got super uncomfortable walking, so I had to carry all 35 muddy lbs of him home so we could head straight to the Brookside Barkery for a bath. Probably his favorite bath to date and one of the funniest and cutest memory I have of him!
- Canine Massage: How to Plus the BenefitsDecember 10, 2018 - 8:55 am
- Ribbon-Cutting at the Newly Expanded Lee’s Summit Store!December 7, 2018 - 1:51 pm
- Brookside Barkery – Why We’re HereDecember 2, 2018 - 6:54 pm
- Busted: The Truth on Prescription Diet Pet FoodsNovember 20, 2018 - 2:02 pm
- Chain of Hope Needs Our Help.November 20, 2018 - 11:45 am
- Consumer Warning for Animal Owners Using Flea and Tick MedicationsNovember 14, 2018 - 2:12 pm
- Include Your Pet in Your Thanksgiving GatheringNovember 12, 2018 - 11:59 am