Rhett Dogins and I were taking a “quick” walk before happy hour at the start of summer. I turned around to pull him along, and he had fallen in a muddy sink hole next to a fire hydrant and he couldn’t have been happier yet more confused about it! He was caked in so much mud he got super uncomfortable walking, so I had to carry all 35 muddy lbs of him home so we could head straight to the Brookside Barkery for a bath. Probably his favorite bath to date and one of the funniest and cutest memory I have of him!
- October Special – Farmina, Fromm & PrimalOctober 14, 2019 - 11:52 am
- National Pet Obesity Awareness DayOctober 8, 2019 - 11:28 am
- 8 Reasons Not to Use a Retractable LeashOctober 4, 2019 - 12:06 pm
- New! Interactive and Slow Feeders at The Barkery!September 27, 2019 - 11:32 am
- Just Say No – To Declawing CatsSeptember 19, 2019 - 12:07 pm
- Top Human Foods to Avoid Feeding Your PetsSeptember 10, 2019 - 4:55 pm
- September Sale – Petcurean & Steve’s Real FoodSeptember 3, 2019 - 12:33 pm