Rhett Dogins and I were taking a “quick” walk before happy hour at the start of summer. I turned around to pull him along, and he had fallen in a muddy sink hole next to a fire hydrant and he couldn’t have been happier yet more confused about it! He was caked in so much mud he got super uncomfortable walking, so I had to carry all 35 muddy lbs of him home so we could head straight to the Brookside Barkery for a bath. Probably his favorite bath to date and one of the funniest and cutest memory I have of him!
- Nontoxic Flea PreventionMarch 15, 2019 - 2:59 pm
- What is Animal Chiropractic?March 14, 2019 - 3:50 pm
- Customer Testimonial: Wolvie the CatMarch 7, 2019 - 5:30 pm
- March Special – OC RawMarch 5, 2019 - 8:47 am
- Celebrate Dog Biscuit Appreciation Day with Barkery!February 21, 2019 - 12:04 pm
- Support KC Pet Project and Save During Love Your Pet Week!February 18, 2019 - 4:51 pm
- National Cat Health MonthFebruary 15, 2019 - 3:34 pm