Right about the time that my dog was diagnosed with chronic pancreatitis, Brookside sent an email about a pet food seminar. It seemed like fate since I wasn’t sure what to start feeding Remington, who has always been a picky eater. After attending the seminar and getting really good advice, we started feeding Remy O.C. Raw meaty rox. We have had tremendous success with this food! He’s healthy, happy, and LOVES to eat now! If it hadn’t been for Brookside wanting to be active in the community and educate people, I don’t know that we would have the success story we do now. We love Brookside and love the helpful staff!
- October Special – Farmina, Fromm & PrimalOctober 14, 2019 - 11:52 am
- National Pet Obesity Awareness DayOctober 8, 2019 - 11:28 am
- 8 Reasons Not to Use a Retractable LeashOctober 4, 2019 - 12:06 pm
- New! Interactive and Slow Feeders at The Barkery!September 27, 2019 - 11:32 am
- Just Say No – To Declawing CatsSeptember 19, 2019 - 12:07 pm
- Top Human Foods to Avoid Feeding Your PetsSeptember 10, 2019 - 4:55 pm
- September Sale – Petcurean & Steve’s Real FoodSeptember 3, 2019 - 12:33 pm