Right about the time that my dog was diagnosed with chronic pancreatitis, Brookside sent an email about a pet food seminar. It seemed like fate since I wasn’t sure what to start feeding Remington, who has always been a picky eater. After attending the seminar and getting really good advice, we started feeding Remy O.C. Raw meaty rox. We have had tremendous success with this food! He’s healthy, happy, and LOVES to eat now! If it hadn’t been for Brookside wanting to be active in the community and educate people, I don’t know that we would have the success story we do now. We love Brookside and love the helpful staff!
- Canine Massage: How to Plus the BenefitsDecember 10, 2018 - 8:55 am
- Ribbon-Cutting at the Newly Expanded Lee’s Summit Store!December 7, 2018 - 1:51 pm
- Brookside Barkery – Why We’re HereDecember 2, 2018 - 6:54 pm
- Busted: The Truth on Prescription Diet Pet FoodsNovember 20, 2018 - 2:02 pm
- Chain of Hope Needs Our Help.November 20, 2018 - 11:45 am
- Consumer Warning for Animal Owners Using Flea and Tick MedicationsNovember 14, 2018 - 2:12 pm
- Include Your Pet in Your Thanksgiving GatheringNovember 12, 2018 - 11:59 am