Right about the time that my dog was diagnosed with chronic pancreatitis, Brookside sent an email about a pet food seminar. It seemed like fate since I wasn’t sure what to start feeding Remington, who has always been a picky eater. After attending the seminar and getting really good advice, we started feeding Remy O.C. Raw meaty rox. We have had tremendous success with this food! He’s healthy, happy, and LOVES to eat now! If it hadn’t been for Brookside wanting to be active in the community and educate people, I don’t know that we would have the success story we do now. We love Brookside and love the helpful staff!
- Why Do Cats Love Cardboard Boxes?July 12, 2019 - 11:13 am
- Be Informed: The Truth Behind the FDA Investigation into DCM and Grain-Free Diets for DogsJuly 8, 2019 - 3:29 pm
- The Benefits of Probiotics for Your PetJuly 3, 2019 - 2:09 pm
- July Sale – Primal & KohaJuly 1, 2019 - 9:50 am
- Protect Your Pup’s Paws from Scorching Pavement with Pawks!June 26, 2019 - 9:51 am
- Calming Tips for Your Dog this Fourth of JulyJune 17, 2019 - 11:00 am
- Apoquel Users Beware: The Anti-Itch Drug That’s a Nightmare in DisguiseJune 12, 2019 - 3:21 pm