It’s a new year, and a great time to assess your pets’ health!
- A few things to think about to start the year out on the right paw:
- How often is your pet getting exercise? Could weekly become daily?
- How is your pet’s coat? Shiny? What about his skin?
- Maybe it’s time to try a new food – The Barkery certainly has many options to consider, and we’re happy to help you select a new food.
- Is it time for a nice new grooming? We’ve also got you covered there.
- Also be sure to ask us about holistic vet care – we have several recommendations.
- How is your pet’s mood? What changes can you make to improve it?
Stop in to The Barkery today, and we’ll help your pet have a great 2014!