Nugget was a rescue from a puppy mill, and was born with a genetic deformity. We like to say she is handi-capable- her back legs may not work right, but that doesn’t stop her from getting around! She loves to go on car rides with her little sister Aria!
- Does Your Dog Need the Kennel Cough Vaccine?October 12, 2018 - 3:04 pm
- Bigger & Better Barkery in Lee’s Summit!October 12, 2018 - 12:23 pm
- Benefits for Dogs from 100% Real Mushroom ExtractsOctober 3, 2018 - 8:53 am
- Bladder HealthOctober 2, 2018 - 9:58 am
- October Special: FarminaSeptember 28, 2018 - 4:11 pm
- 5 Beneficial Uses of Sovereign Silver for PetsSeptember 21, 2018 - 11:51 am
- Pumpkin for Treating Diarrhea in DogsSeptember 13, 2018 - 3:29 pm