Jacques has had joint trouble since a very young age. The vet recommended two knee surgeries. Thanks to the Barkery’s nutrition and vaccine advice, he’s at a healthy weight, and he is able to run, play, and even jump into the car after years of needing assistance. We are so thankful for your expertise!
- Get Your Pets Ready for Summer with Our Summer Collection!May 21, 2019 - 1:17 pm
- Keep Your Dog Safe During Summer Yard WorkMay 20, 2019 - 2:09 pm
- Something Special for the Dog Mom in Your LifeMay 7, 2019 - 11:56 am
- Calm Your Pet’s Storm Anxiety with CBDMay 2, 2019 - 12:46 pm
- May Special -Tucker’s Raw FrozenMay 1, 2019 - 12:39 pm
- Double Coated Dogs – To Shave or Not to Shave?April 26, 2019 - 3:59 pm
- DIY Cat ToysApril 11, 2019 - 2:49 pm