Dental care is a major part of your pet’s overall health. At age 3, 80% of dogs show signs of dental disease. Fortunately, there are easy-to-use products that make dental care much more convenient as a pet owner. AND since February is dental health month, all of these products are 25% off the entire month!
Dental Care Products
- Thorvin For Animals – Thorvin is a mineral rich powder harvested from sea plants. It delivers a wide array of nutrients essential to your animal’s wellbeing, including thyroid health, shinier coats, clearer eyes, and dental health. Sprinkle this affordable powder on your pet’s dinner, and watch your animal thrive.
- PlaqueOff Powder – Used for dogs and cats, this powder can also be sprinkled on your pet’s food to prevent bad breath, tartar, and plaque. This powder contains no additives, sugar, or artificial preservatives, so you can be sure you are doing what’s best for your best friend.
- Maxi/Guard Oral Cleansing Wipes – These wipes combine a professional neutralized zinc formulation with textured and easy to use wipes. They provide a gentle mechanical cleansing of plaque and odor-causing bacteria. The embedded taste-free solution naturally freashens the breath and safely cleanses the oral cavity for dogs and cats. These wipes eliminate Halitosis, reduce plaque and tartar formations, extends time between dental cleanings, and are easy to apply.
- Seadent for Dogs – Another Organic Kelp and enzyme rich powder used to control plaque and tartar buildup. Support your pup’s healthy teeth and gums by adding to his/her food once daily. Contains no artificial color or preservatives.
- PetzLife Complete Oral Care Spray – This oral spray contains 100% natural ingredients and comes in many flavors. It can be used to remove plaque buildup or as a preventative to help remove plaque and tartar, control bacteria and freshen breath. It is completely safe to use on both dogs and cats.
- PetzLife Complete Oral Care Gel – A 100% natural flavored gel that is applied directly to the pet’s gumline to prevent and remove plaque buildup. No brushing is required, but recommended for best results.
Dental Care Treats
- Flavorit Chew Toys – These bone-shaped toys come in many different flavors, and contain little flavor cells that you fill with your dogs favorite spreadable flavor, such as organic peanut butter, cheese, yogurt, pumpkin, banana, or applesauce. The bone has a no-mess, concave design, and your pup will love the flavorful way of cleaning his/her teeth. Three different sizes are available, depending on the size of your furry friend’s teeth.
- Brushless Toothpaste by Ark Natural Pet Products – A chewable treat, no brushing required! These all-natural treats are helpful for plaque, tartar, and bad breath and are veterinarian formulated and recommended. These treats contain fresh flavors, ridges, and toothpaste in the center for control of plaque and tartar.
- Super Breath Dental Care Dog Bone – These bones are made with kelp, parsley, alfalfa and other natural ingredients. Giving one of these bones to your dog once a day will help reduce plaque and massage your dogs gums while at the same time cleaning teeth.
- ILIO Dentals Teeth Treats – A delicious taste dogs love, combined with a unque shape that allows dogs to chew easy and helps prevent choking. Teeth Treats are easy to digest, and the patented nubbed design slows chewing, ensuring better cleaning of the teeth and gums. These treats are gluten, corn wheat, and soy free.
- Zuke’s Z-Bones – Edible grain-free dental chews with several delicious flavors. Support a clean mouth and fresh breath with these textured bones that help polish the teeth and keep healthy gums.