At Brookside Barkery and Bath, we’re all about the health and well-being of your dog – that’s why we carry Real Mushrooms, a line of 100% organic mushroom extracts with no added mycelium, grains, starch or fillers of any kind. Real Mushrooms are also verified for beta-glucans, the most researched beneficial mushroom compound, ensures potency and effectiveness.
Real Mushrooms offers 5 different mushroom varieties, plus a 6thwith combined herbs, both in pouch and capsule form for your convenience. Here are the benefits of each mushroom extract for your dog:
Lions Mane Extract:
- Helps brain, eyes, and circulation in dogs.
- Slows tumor growth – and reduces blood flow to tumors allowing them to reduce over time.
- Anti-Inflammatory – Especially in digestive inflammation and other digestive issues in your dog.
- Benefits blood sugar – it is also used to help treat diabetes.
- Adaptogen Herb – strengthen your dog’s health while helping them overcome stress.
- Immune booster – this herb is effective at boosting immunity in dogs as the other mushrooms, but cordyceps also greatly strengthens and benefits your dog’s lungs and upper respiratory system.
- Kidney Support – used in almost any kidney disorder, just add Organic Cordyceps Powder in your dog’s wet food.
- Weakness, Fatigue, and Atrophy – Benefits your pet’s vitality.
- Anti-Cancer – recommended in cancer treatments. Combine with Organic Reishi and Organic Turkey Tail.
Reishi Extract 415:
- Anti-Inflammatory and Antioxidant
- Helps cleanse and detox your dog’s liver
- Benefits your dog’s circulation, heart function and blood pressure
- Helps with Allergies
- Natural antiviral, antibacterial and antifungal– making it helpful for infections, colds, flu, yeast infections, smelly ears, etc.
- Anti-Cancer– reishi for our dog has been shown to be anti-tumor, immune boost, and antioxidant
- Scores among highest food Oxygen Radical Absorbent Capacity – meaning its scientifically one of the 5 best antioxidants on earth.
- Immune boost – Directly aids in helping your dog fight diseases.
- Anti-Cancer – anti tumor ability, strong antioxidant qualities, tumor reduction
- Anti-Viral and Anti-Inflammatory.
- Boosts Endurance – the health benefits extend past the immune system and keeps your dog full of energy.
Turkey Tail Extract:
- Adaptogen Herb – stress fighting herb.
- Immune system boost – Builds disease fighting aids such as leukocytes and t cells.
- Aids in Digestion – Turkey Tail can help your dog’s digestion and absorption of nutrition.
- Anti-Cancer – Research shows that Turkey Tail recognizes tumors in the body and helps fight them directly.
Stop in soon to learn more about Real Mushrooms – we’ll help you select what you need for you four-legged friend! Visit the Real Mushrooms website for more information.