Bella is a “special” dog. She’s a big dog but afraid of her own shadow. We were up there one day for her bath (which we are there at least once or twice a month you would think she’d be used to it. Anyway we go back to the bathing room and take her to a tub and she refuses to get in. So we tried the other side same thing happened. She had to have the middle tub! That’s the only one she had ever used and she wasn’t gonna use another!!
- 5 Reasons to Add Collagen to Your Pet’s DietAugust 23, 2019 - 2:42 pm
- Dog Owners: Beware of Toxic Blue-Green AlgaeAugust 14, 2019 - 4:15 pm
- Poisonous Plants for Cats – What to AvoidAugust 9, 2019 - 4:26 pm
- Success of Barkery & Bath’s Online Store Featured in KC Business JournalAugust 6, 2019 - 4:01 pm
- Choosing the Right Brush for Your PetAugust 2, 2019 - 3:13 pm
- August Special – Fromm Freebies!August 1, 2019 - 9:28 am
- Why You Should Never Store Pet Food in a Plastic ContainerJuly 26, 2019 - 11:22 am