In May of 2003, owner Delena Stout set up a table outside her anticipated Brookside retail space during the Art Annual to promote her new, all-natural pet food store. She took a risk opening a holistic pet food store in Kansas City, but looks back today and sees the impact she has made on pets and their families. Not surprisingly, the commercial pet food industry has since shifted and continues to move in a hopeful direction.
- July Sale: Primal Pet FoodsJuly 2, 2018 - 12:22 pm
- Natural Solutions for Your Pet’s AnxietyJune 18, 2018 - 11:48 am
- How to Safely Satisfy Your Cat’s Hunting InstinctsJune 11, 2018 - 3:13 pm
- June Special – NuloJune 1, 2018 - 3:34 pm
- Can Dogs Get Heat Stroke?May 31, 2018 - 2:38 pm
- Is Sunscreen Safe to Use On Pets?May 23, 2018 - 4:24 pm
- Your Dog Has Cancer! But What About You?May 18, 2018 - 2:04 pm