In May of 2003, owner Delena Stout set up a table outside her anticipated Brookside retail space during the Art Annual to promote her new, all-natural pet food store. She took a risk opening a holistic pet food store in Kansas City, but looks back today and sees the impact she has made on pets and their families. Not surprisingly, the commercial pet food industry has since shifted and continues to move in a hopeful direction.
- Canine Massage: How to Plus the BenefitsDecember 10, 2018 - 8:55 am
- Ribbon-Cutting at the Newly Expanded Lee’s Summit Store!December 7, 2018 - 1:51 pm
- Brookside Barkery – Why We’re HereDecember 2, 2018 - 6:54 pm
- Busted: The Truth on Prescription Diet Pet FoodsNovember 20, 2018 - 2:02 pm
- Chain of Hope Needs Our Help.November 20, 2018 - 11:45 am
- Consumer Warning for Animal Owners Using Flea and Tick MedicationsNovember 14, 2018 - 2:12 pm
- Include Your Pet in Your Thanksgiving GatheringNovember 12, 2018 - 11:59 am