In May of 2003, owner Delena Stout set up a table outside her anticipated Brookside retail space during the Art Annual to promote her new, all-natural pet food store. She took a risk opening a holistic pet food store in Kansas City, but looks back today and sees the impact she has made on pets and their families. Not surprisingly, the commercial pet food industry has since shifted and continues to move in a hopeful direction.
- Get Your Pets Ready for Summer with Our Summer Collection!May 21, 2019 - 1:17 pm
- Keep Your Dog Safe During Summer Yard WorkMay 20, 2019 - 2:09 pm
- Something Special for the Dog Mom in Your LifeMay 7, 2019 - 11:56 am
- Calm Your Pet’s Storm Anxiety with CBDMay 2, 2019 - 12:46 pm
- May Special -Tucker’s Raw FrozenMay 1, 2019 - 12:39 pm
- Double Coated Dogs – To Shave or Not to Shave?April 26, 2019 - 3:59 pm
- DIY Cat ToysApril 11, 2019 - 2:49 pm