In May of 2003, owner Delena Stout set up a table outside her anticipated Brookside retail space during the Art Annual to promote her new, all-natural pet food store. She took a risk opening a holistic pet food store in Kansas City, but looks back today and sees the impact she has made on pets and their families. Not surprisingly, the commercial pet food industry has since shifted and continues to move in a hopeful direction.
- October Special – Farmina, Fromm & PrimalOctober 14, 2019 - 11:52 am
- National Pet Obesity Awareness DayOctober 8, 2019 - 11:28 am
- 8 Reasons Not to Use a Retractable LeashOctober 4, 2019 - 12:06 pm
- New! Interactive and Slow Feeders at The Barkery!September 27, 2019 - 11:32 am
- Just Say No – To Declawing CatsSeptember 19, 2019 - 12:07 pm
- Top Human Foods to Avoid Feeding Your PetsSeptember 10, 2019 - 4:55 pm
- September Sale – Petcurean & Steve’s Real FoodSeptember 3, 2019 - 12:33 pm