In May of 2003, owner Delena Stout set up a table outside her anticipated Brookside retail space during the Art Annual to promote her new, all-natural pet food store. She took a risk opening a holistic pet food store in Kansas City, but looks back today and sees the impact she has made on pets and their families. Not surprisingly, the commercial pet food industry has since shifted and continues to move in a hopeful direction.
- National Cat Health MonthFebruary 15, 2019 - 3:34 pm
- Announcing the ALL-NEW Barkery Online Store: Shop for all Your Pets Needs!February 6, 2019 - 3:05 pm
- February Sale: Nulo & WeruvaFebruary 1, 2019 - 10:50 am
- February is Pet Dental Health Month – 25% Off Dental Products + More!January 30, 2019 - 3:14 pm
- Brookside Barkery Pet Transformations of 2018 – Part 3January 25, 2019 - 5:09 pm
- Puppy Playoff Snacks with Primal Pet FoodsJanuary 18, 2019 - 2:55 pm
- Pay it Furloughed: Free Dog Food for Those Affected by the Government ShutdownJanuary 16, 2019 - 12:10 pm