If you are anything like us, your furry family members are just as important as your children. Even the healthiest of pets can get themselves into trouble with a cut snout or paw every now and again. Most of the time our pets are troopers while us loyal pet owners can tend to get a little paranoid. Before you jump to conclusions and call your local vet, consider looking into Sovereign Silver for Pets!
Sovereign Silver for Pets is a liquid antibiotic, anti-viral and anti-fungal that provides easy and safe immune support for your pet. It has been used to treat and prevent an assortment of conditions in animals. Take a look at these 5 beneficial uses of Sovereign Silver for Pets as seen in Dogs Naturally Magazine.
- Infection: Sovereign Silver is an all-around pathogen fighter for any disease – bacterial, fungal or viral in nature. It can also be used as a preventative when exposure to sick animals is unavoidable.
- Skin: Sovereign Silver for Pets can be used topically for skin infections to repair and sooth tissue damage such as wounds, burns and even ringworm.
- Ears: For a nasty and painful ear infection, Sovereign Silver for Pets can be directly dropped into the ears to help fight off yeast and bacteria while offering relief to your furry friend.
- Eyes: Treat your pet’s eye conditions including infections, inflammation, allergies and even tear staining. The best part? Sovereign Silver can be dropped directly into the eyes with no sting involved!
- Lungs: One of the most versatile natural immune system boosters – Sovereign Silver can be used as a mist with a nebulizer to treat a variety of respiratory problems including bronchitis and pneumonia.
Click here for more information on how to use Sovereign Silver for Pets. Be sure to stop by either of our Brookside or Lee’s Summit Barkery locations to speak with one of our pet experts and pick up your bottle of Sovereign Silver for Pets today!