Jacques has had joint trouble since a very young age. The vet recommended two knee surgeries. Thanks to the Barkery’s nutrition and vaccine advice, he’s at a healthy weight, and he is able to run, play, and even jump into the car after years of needing assistance. We are so thankful for your expertise!
- Whisker Stress – Does Your Kitty Have It?March 20, 2018 - 9:30 am
- Nontoxic Flea PreventionMarch 5, 2018 - 2:09 pm
- March Special at the BarkeryMarch 1, 2018 - 10:49 am
- Dog Biscuit Appreciation DayFebruary 23, 2018 - 11:15 am
- Raw Bones for Dental HealthFebruary 22, 2018 - 4:12 pm
- Dog Foods Pulled After Investigation Finds Euthanasia DrugFebruary 15, 2018 - 1:29 pm
- Feline Nutrition 101February 8, 2018 - 2:21 pm