Bodhi likes to bury himself under all types of covers. This blanket on the couch just happened to have a hole in it. Big enough for a snout….and then a face!
?This is Beau, who just celebrated his 6th B’day on 9/10/16??? . Beau is a Border Collie Mix, believed to be part English Setter. We just know he is our LoveBug!!! We are over the moon, that we get to share our lives every day, with this amazingly beautiful sweet soul!!!! ?
- Kathy M.H. + Bill H. + Beau
|Here’s Sooty clowning at the vet! (The clowning ended when Sooty got fixed shortly after this.) Still the best cat ever, though!|
- Mimi V.
|Here’s Neville trying to get through the cat door. You’re too big, Neville!|
- Anton B.
My Corgi Maggie is my very best friend. But thunderstorms really stressed her a lot. Alex at the Barkery told me about “calming treats” that have really helped! Here’s Maggie at the St. Pat’s Parade!
- Annie H
|For me, the first time I brought Ollie in was a revelation. So many great foods! So many treats! Ollie was going absolutely nuts! The staff proved super knowledgeable and Ollie and I left with a great new food. Plus he LOVES getting a bath at the Barkery (though he’s not nuts about the dryers!) Here’s a pic of him getting massaged with calming oil in the pet spa!|
- Jason H.
“Our little terrier Lotus loves the raw food she gets at the Barkery (which is important since weight control can be a problem.) Here she is all dressed up to walk in the Brookside St. Pats Parade!”
- Delena S.
- Cannabis For Your Dog: How It Can HelpSeptember 19, 2017 - 10:56 am
- 3 Big Nutrition Messages for Cat GuardiansSeptember 14, 2017 - 5:02 pm
- Unexpected Dangers in VaccinesSeptember 11, 2017 - 10:04 am
- The 3 Reasons Dogs Ignore Our CuesSeptember 7, 2017 - 3:09 pm
- September Special – Weruva Dog & Cat FoodSeptember 1, 2017 - 9:45 am
- Celebrate National Holistic Pet DayAugust 28, 2017 - 11:35 am
- Why Your Cat Doesn’t Want to Be HeldAugust 23, 2017 - 10:31 am