Jacques has had joint trouble since a very young age. The vet recommended two knee surgeries. Thanks to the Barkery’s nutrition and vaccine advice, he’s at a healthy weight, and he is able to run, play, and even jump into the car after years of needing assistance. We are so thankful for your expertise!
Bodhi likes to bury himself under all types of covers. This blanket on the couch just happened to have a hole in it. Big enough for a snout….and then a face!
?This is Beau, who just celebrated his 6th B’day on 9/10/16??? . Beau is a Border Collie Mix, believed to be part English Setter. We just know he is our LoveBug!!! We are over the moon, that we get to share our lives every day, with this amazingly beautiful sweet soul!!!! ?
- Kathy M.H. + Bill H. + Beau
|Here’s Sooty clowning at the vet! (The clowning ended when Sooty got fixed shortly after this.) Still the best cat ever, though!|
- Mimi V.
|Here’s Neville trying to get through the cat door. You’re too big, Neville!|
- Anton B.
My Corgi Maggie is my very best friend. But thunderstorms really stressed her a lot. Alex at the Barkery told me about “calming treats” that have really helped! Here’s Maggie at the St. Pat’s Parade!
- Annie H
|For me, the first time I brought Ollie in was a revelation. So many great foods! So many treats! Ollie was going absolutely nuts! The staff proved super knowledgeable and Ollie and I left with a great new food. Plus he LOVES getting a bath at the Barkery (though he’s not nuts about the dryers!) Here’s a pic of him getting massaged with calming oil in the pet spa!|
- Jason H.
“Our little terrier Lotus loves the raw food she gets at the Barkery (which is important since weight control can be a problem.) Here she is all dressed up to walk in the Brookside St. Pats Parade!”
- Delena S.
- Canine Flu Vaccine: Is It Necessary?January 19, 2018 - 10:45 am
- 13 Winter Care Tips for Your DogJanuary 11, 2018 - 11:12 am
- 15 Ways to Ensure Your Dog Gets Quality MeatJanuary 3, 2018 - 11:22 am
- January Sale – Tuckers & Petcurean GO!January 2, 2018 - 12:48 pm
- New Year’s Resolutions for Your Pet’s HealthDecember 27, 2017 - 2:10 pm
- Let the Sales Begin!December 26, 2017 - 10:48 am
- Joyful season, dangerous plants!December 20, 2017 - 11:00 am