In May of 2003, owner Delena Stout set up a table outside her anticipated Brookside retail space during the Art Annual to promote her new, all-natural pet food store. She took a risk opening a holistic pet food store in Kansas City, but looks back today and sees the impact she has made on pets and their families. Not surprisingly, the commercial pet food industry has since shifted and continues to move in a hopeful direction.
- 6 Ways to Improve Your Pet’s Health NaturallyApril 9, 2018 - 1:23 pm
- Introducing GivePet TreatsApril 6, 2018 - 11:50 am
- April Sale!April 2, 2018 - 9:03 am
- Spring Time ToxinsMarch 29, 2018 - 12:11 pm
- Champion Pet Foods Responds to Class Action LawsuitMarch 26, 2018 - 10:55 am
- Whisker Stress – Does Your Kitty Have It?March 20, 2018 - 9:30 am
- Nontoxic Flea PreventionMarch 5, 2018 - 2:09 pm